Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Water Tap Stories


















The sun has just sent here his first ray
I can hear footsteps many and voices
Women of the village are on this way
With water carriers of their fit choices

“Last night there was a good earthquake
I felt it when I was boiling evening rice.”
“I was shaken when I was about to make
A few pan cakes for the husband nice!”

“Did you hear the doctor’s dear child
Has been to hospital for stomach pain?
She was operated by a surgeon wild
And was rid of a kilo stone in brain!”

“You know the shopkeeper’s girl eloped
With green vendor’s boy very last night?”
“She went to school her father had hoped
We must keep our daughter ever in sight!”

Hundred tales I hear some false, some true
Some make me laugh some bring my tears
Some plots to write stories, need do you?
A well or a water hole got all these cheers!

Xavier Bage
Wed, April 27, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment