Familian:BidVertiser

Sunday 3 April 2016

Questions Simple Answers Difficult























April’s second day
Was Kitt’s birthday
As soon as he got up
He came down from his bed to say
“Papa, it’s my Happy Birthday,
Please bless me
For me please pray!”

All that I did
The orphaned kid
I blessed him abundantly 
Prayed for him from my heart                  
Kissed him with a dad’s love  
On his very special day and said, 
“May you have a life splendid!” 

Some fish I’ll buy 
Some of it we can fry 
And some pieces of it we’ll make curry
To have it with rice lunch 
To celebrate your birthday
Your foster mother will cook rice pudding
And sweeten it with her love supply

There won’t be any candles, hear 
There won’t be any cake dear
There will be no guests
There will not be balloon bursts
From our words and smiles
And all of us by being together 
To you we’ll bring cheer!
             
“Why Papa, there was a big cake 
And many candles for her sake
She blew out the candles and  
We were told to sing, 
Happy birthday to you 
Can’t we do the same on my birthday?
A fun-filled day same way why can’t we make?”

Questions simple
There are ample
Which we can’t answer
For some we haven’t any
There are others we don’t wish to utter
Though we have replies right
Leaving angel minds to grapple!

Xavier BageSunday, April 03, 2016
Image: Pixabay




              

No comments:

Post a Comment