Familian:BidVertiser

Monday 11 April 2016

Road Signs in My Heart




















The road signs in the heart
That were my congenital part
Were always, always right
They were placed there by
The one who sent us to ply
And who keeps us ever in sight

Many a time I disobeyed them
And landed in wrong places  
In deserts, forests and wild
Was hounded by ghostly faces
There, calling me back were
The road signs in the heart

I didn’t trust the instincts
Terming them all mundane
While they were guiding me
Offering me advices so sane
The obstinate child ignored
The road signs in the heart.  

They were angelic whispers
Sent me by the holy Heaven
The voices of the wily world
Pulled me to demon’s den
Blinding dark could not hide
The road signs in my heart!

Xavier Bage
Mon, April 11, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment