Familian:BidVertiser

Sunday 10 April 2016

A Tiny Insect Faces a Lizard






















The tiny insect on the wall
Looked at the lizard under the tubelight
And thought this is what
The humans have named dinosaur
It is eyeing me
Assessing my shape
And calculating my size
Making mental acts whether me it can devour!

It has eaten many
Of my species and kind
I can see their hazy images
Through its thin flimsy hide
Swallow me, it can surely
But digest me it cannot, it knows
The venom I possess            
The lizard into pieces it can divide!

The Mother Nature has blessed
All the living with defenses
To protect them from predators
Horns or wings, colors or speed
Not just another insect I am
I am “in-sect” that sects inside
This lizard can definitely gulp me but
Him to death world this tiny one can lead!

Xavier Bage
Mon, April 11, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment