Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 15 April 2016

Are You Taking Me for a Cheating Ride?




















Stars, are you lying to a trusting me?
Are you taking me for a cheating ride?

“Your steps are walking in the right way
You will see success surely,” You say
Waiting days are waxing into months
And months are turning into sad years
But the horizons don’t raise a hope ray
Is there something you wish to hide?

Lady Luck doesn’t throw  me a side smile
I’m poorer and a pauper all the while
Beggars and buffoons are better blessed
Filling their treasure and living in pleasure
My one cent is distant a thousand mile
Seems like your favor is not on my side!

One point you’ve got fully right though             
You raised your finger the target to show
About my false wages and the landlord
Good, kind, wise and honorable known
Please send a little good luck this way
Just enough to keep afloat over the tide!

Xavier Bage
Friday, April 15, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment