Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 17 March 2016

My Own Hogwarts
















I had my own Hogwarts High
And had my humble Hogsmeade
I had my magical classrooms too
Where I learnt to write and read

There were my dearest friends
There was a good Dumbledore
Ron and Hermione I had mine
Malfoy and like who enmity bore

There were good teachers helpful
There were some nasty ones too
Some stood firm to guide me well
Some in word and deed to pain drew

In Hogsmeade I met some girls fair
None I could make a girl friend
Intent on learning my own magic
Thus Hogwarts years drew to end

The trophies and mementoes I won
They are not of import any more
Dangers in duty are sharp in memory
About which spoke the dear Dumbledore

 In combat I’m now against Death Eaters
As potent and cruel as they can be
“Avada Kedavra” they’ve shot often
At me, dropped dead on earth to see!

Dead and gone I’d have been by now
Had it not for a flaw in evil plan
Miraculously I have escaped always
By Savior’s blood that saved man

In future too, I believe, will be shielded
By the holy cross of Calvary mound
Until the day of eternal joy of heaven
By my loving Father I will be found

Xavier Bage
Thurs, March 17, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment