Familian:BidVertiser

Saturday 19 March 2016

If You Are My Mom



















If you are my mom
Draw me to your bosom
If you are my pop
Lift me on your arms
Say a word to me
That my heart warms.

Soon after my birth
I dropped on cold earth
The only warmth I felt
Was the distant sunlight
I have grown so far
With day less, more night

I fail to understand
The law of this land
When of us one chosen
Hogs all of your love
When my thirsty soul
For a drop looks above

Was I brought nigh
To look at houses high
Or of a morsel to eat
And play with a toy
For an orphaned child
Love is the biggest joy

Pop-Mom stand alongside
Hold my two hands, abide
This world’s cruel and crafty
To walk I shiver and fear
To your faces I lift eyes
To find a glance of cheer

Xavier Bage
Sat, March 19, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment