Familian:BidVertiser

Sunday 18 October 2015

When the Innocent Fell



Oh the anguish in my heart!
Oh the frozen tears behind my eyes!
Turn into Buk missiles more devastating,
More far-reaching and sin-sensing
Fall on those insane, inhuman devotees of death,
Who have robbed us of lives of our dear ones!
Turn them into dust who have crushed
Precious lives to mangled burnt lifeless pieces!

Oh writhing pain of my heart
Turn into the fire of inferno
 Consume the gaming mischief into ash
The window pane breaking urchins
Who shy of owning the crime
They don’t deserve forgiveness.

Oh the fiery anguish of my heart!
Oh the frozen salty tears of my eyes!
Tear them with your concentrate salt
Like blood drinking leeches are salted!
Singe them with your fire
and let them know the pain
Of burning living flesh!
Oh the anguish of my heart!
Oh my silent tears!
 ----------------------
After the Malaysian airliner was shot down

No comments:

Post a Comment