Familian:BidVertiser

Monday 5 October 2015

The Voices before Sunrise



By Xavier Bage, 21st Jan 2014 | Posted in Wikinut
When I wake up from my sleep I hear many voices before sunrise. The softest and the sweetest of them all is the voice in my heart.
Speak to me your servant listens
The crickets are still singing in bushes;
The cocks in the village coops crowed.
The crows are waking up with groans;
While the stars in the sky still glowed.

A little bird in our garden bush tweeted;
A train passing a far station whistled.
The night guard at the gate coughed;
A van passing by the side road rattled.

The steps of the first walkers on gravel;
The carrier trucks on the road vroomed.
Muezzin of the meager mosque mounted,
His voice on the loudspeaker boomed.

Moreover, there is also a voice inside me
Softly whispering inviting me to adore
The Father with all my being and soul
In the silence of my heart first and fore.

No comments:

Post a Comment