Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Devilish Temptations


That woman has a voluptuous body

And a mighty magic in her glance,


Her smile has a magnetic pull


I couldn’t escape, by any chance.


 


She has drawn me to her bosom


And chained me with her charms,


Thrown open her treasures to me


To enjoy freely in amorous arms.


 


The persons who’ve cheated me


And harmed me in word and deed,


I’ve murdered them twenty times


From this earth to pull and weed.


 


To roll over with debauched abandon


I’ve coveted wealth in cash and kind;


I’ve plundered them from every vault


Nurtured ghoulish greed in my mind


 


The naked and shameless temptations


Gyrate and heave always and around,


To lead me to all devilish pleasures


In golden threads to have me bound.


 


Oh, how broken is my human nature!


Ever eager the proffered fruit to taste,


If you ate it under the tree in Eden


Adam-Eve, I don’t blame you in haste!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment