Familian:BidVertiser

Saturday 3 October 2015

The Spirits' Assembly


By Xavier Bage, 1st Dec 2012 | Posted in Wikinut
I have left my dear ones behind. Whatever others may say, I care for them and I'll always want their good.
 I'm United with Them
Their learned assert, “Ghosts don’t exist.”
Some of us feel offended, some smile.
Blinded fools, let them be in illusion,
As long as they live in flesh, for a while.

“What do we care, they do us no harm,”
Drawled an old man in the assembly.
“No,” said an angry young man fuming,
“They harm and assault us daily.”

“They fell the trees we rest on,” sang one.
“They break the houses we reside,
They kill the animals we play with,
They intrude on the space we hide.”

“They trample us without any respect,
They shit freely where we calmly sit,
They don’t ever let us rest in peace,
Their noises drive us out of our pit.”

“Declare a war on them,” roared a general,
With medals and colors on his uniform.
“And drive them to other planets far
Scum of the earth, worms without norm.”

“I shivered to hear it and cried, “Don’t!”
There are my people whom I hold dear.
It’s only a matter of time, days or years,
I’ll embrace them when they come near.

I am united with them every moment,
They are in my memories day and night.
Though they cannot see me anywhere,
They are always in my ever caring sight.
 
                                xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment