Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Morning Speaks

I was traveling by the night train to Darjeeling with many sad thoughts. As the train neared the hills a beautiful dawn smiled on the eastern horizon and spoke these inspiring words to me.

  

The Sunrise Song

Wake up to the morn
The sun sounds a horn
Blowing on the horizon

Shun the lethargy
Stir your energy
The duties beacon.

Disdaining despairs flee
Lo snow mountains’ glee
Evil is on the run.

Why are you downcast
Ill luck is now past
Here’s the destination.

Embrace divine graces
Scattered in all places
By the benevolent Sun

Join the God’s vineyard
Work truly for him hard
It gives joy and fun

The tools are in your hand
Fruits are hidden in the land
They are yours to be won

I surrender my being whole
Lord, to answer your call
Strengthen me and enlighten


 By Xavier Bage,
 17th Nov 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment