Familian:BidVertiser

Monday 9 November 2015

Light Always Wins




Fog over the paddy fields
Fog over the grassy leas,
Floating over rolling rivers
Hovering over sleepy seas.

Fog over the green tea bushes
Fog over the misty mounts,
Robing the trees in milky white
Confusing my repeated counts.

Fog blocking my seeking eyes
Fog hiding my beloved sight,
Turning the Sun into the moon
Prolonging the loaded night.

Fog wetting my curly hair
Fog dampening my tidy dress,
Freezing my tender fingers
Turning my games to mess.

Fog, have your own jolly time
Fog, have your full fun hour,
It’s sure like the Sun above
There’s an end to your power.

I’ll stand in a sunny patch
Feeling the rays on my face,
Between light and darkness
Light  always wins the race.

by Xavier Bage
Feb16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment