Familian:BidVertiser

Sunday 15 November 2015

Holy Soldiers of a Pseudo God

This poem was written over two years ago but after the carnage in Paris last Friday it appears as if it is only two days old.

“Let their blood flow like river,
On it let their bodies float.
Let their dwellings burn like hell,
Let their children in it, roast,”
So the Satan says to the zealous
Holy soldiers of the pseudo god.

They march on, they trample,
Through the fences of nations,
Crashing through kingdoms and
Palaces of the "unbelieving heathens".
“Well done,” says the angel of death,
“They deserve it, you just serve it.”

“ Bring the world under my feet,
I’ll roar aloud with joy and pride,
You will be my worthy lieutenants,
Partakers of luxuries at my side.
Kill for me, die for me, my militants,”
Says the one in skin though unseen.

“Blood, blood, spill everywhere,
Death, death, deal to their kind,
Write terror, terror, on all the earth
Mercy and love is for the weak mind,”
They blast and butcher, rip and rear,
Holy soldiers of the pseudo god.


 
 by Xavier Bage 
Sept 25, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment