Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 27 November 2015

An Evening Prayer




At the end of a grace-filled day a grateful heart thanks God who is the source of all blessings.

When the Sun Has Waved Farewell

Now when the sun has waved farewell
And the sunlight is hidden in its shell
And the evening has spread its sheet
To give rest to human hands and feet

I thank you Lord for the grace-filled day
Thank you for leading me in the right way
Thank you for the blessings you kindly sent
Whenever I needed you, you were present

Thank you for duties and jobs well done
Thank you for the words lovingly spoken
Friends and dear ones who held me near
Filled me with new vigour and fresh cheer

Forgive me if I failed to do what was right
Protect me as I lay my head during the night
Give peace to the world give peace to my heart
That I may wake up tomorrow to do my part.



Nov 23,  2012 
Posted in
Wikinut

No comments:

Post a Comment