Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Boyhood Hollywood



In my boyhood, I used to sit on a rock and see a movie on the mountains. My  favourite movie live...

The Mountain Movie

Look thither the meandering road
Wriggling up the hill
And the little cars on its back
Like beetles, each with a sack
Walking up to the mill
Some of them are going back
With their pack still.

And see the mountain toy train
Crawling up like a worm
Cheerful and disciplined
Whistling away like the wind
Always on the norm
Love to see this movie rewind
Daily in this form.

The playback music is scored
By the birds of the vale
And the little river below
With voice sweet and mellow
Tea picking girls’ gale
The constant hum of the factory
The prayer flags’ hail.

Posted in Wikinut, February 8, 2013
from my book - My School Bag of Yore
Xavier Bage

No comments:

Post a Comment