Familian:BidVertiser

Saturday 21 May 2016

Dog's Life

















I don’t understand
Why they imprison us
During the day.

As soon as the morning arrives

In calling voices

they begin to say

“Kaloo, Tiger, ghorey dhuuk!”

They force us into the jail!



How I hate to be cloistered

In the little dingy room

Three others and me!

There’s hardly place

To turn or shake

Leave alone pee

This is not fair

While the whole world pass by              



Through the window

I see their pets play in the park

Or giggle in the swing or run

It hurts my spirit

We too are bodies

We too need exercise and fun

But we have no words to tell them

We are dogs!                                                 



These humans are unjust

Unfeeling and cruel

And oppressive by nature

Man’s best friend

So they us glorify; but they love

 to exploit another creature!

As inhabitants of the Earth

Shouldn't we have some liberty?



Xavier Bage

Sun, May 22, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment