Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 19 May 2016

Big Money is Coming My Way



















Big money is coming my way
So the wise foretellers say
Don’t know how, nor do whence
But it does show a joyous ray!

Big money is coming very soon
From the planets or the moon
The good word has put a smile
On my lips; if true, a heaven’s boon!

Big money is just behind the bend
Perhaps some dead fathers send
My fate is so torn and tattered
Which soul would be willing to mend!

Thanks, O good sage, for rosy dream
You’ve made a mistake, me seem
Someone’s snatched my only cup
Top, bottom, side he licks the cream!

I’m a beggar poor on the roadside
Nailed to a spot, luck never to ride
Waiting for alms before me thrown
Let this day be good, may God abide!

Xavier Bage
Thurs, May 19, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment