Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Shaven Heads in Summer



 




















Oh dear Senorita, oh darling Clare,

Why have you got a shaven head?

Why did you throw off your pretty hair?



There were these pests of a creature

All over my head on every thread

Dad took me to saloon for the drastic measure!



How they harassed me day and night

Made me scratch my head and pull my hair

Sorrowful and horrible I was a sight!



I shampooed regularly every day I combed

The pest clung to the branches more firmly

 I flung them off with the forest they roamed!



I am at rest now enjoying sweet, sound sleep

What a joy it is to have a head free of care!

Summer is the best time to rid of this heap!




During summer holidays in India you might see some girl children with shaven head. This helps in making their hair grow more thickly as well as getting rid of lice on their head.


Xavier Bage               

Tues, May 17, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment