Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 29 November 2017

A Message from Morning Star




















I saw the smiling morning star

Above the silhouetted trees;

Sending its cool rays silently

Upon the earth’s fields and leas;

And into my inquiring eyes.



To my bed I went with questions

Without answers did I wake;

Dawn to dusk, night to morning

The grounds of my mind I rake;

No replies come to my whys!



I hear a distant voice from afar

Floating to me on the rays near;

Let your being relax and rest

In God’s kind hands without fear;

In His bosom lie your soul’s cries.



Some days I’m called Morning Star

To Evening Star some days I’ll turn;

I am a vagabond planet, not a star

        To face the fireball, to singe and burn;

        My meaning in creation that flies!



          

        Xavier Bage

        Wed, 29 November 29, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment