Familian:BidVertiser

Monday 13 March 2017

The Angel on the Morning Walk Path





















Suddenly, my eyes burst open
Well before the first cock crow
Awoken by a piercing pain in my back
Hundred questions storm into
My already aching, restless mind
Like blood sucking mosquitoes
Demanding immediate answers
Will I live to see another day?
How to keep my world from falling apart?
How to make my dear ones secure?
What can I do when pushed beyond?

I walk out of my door harassed
Take the absent-minded steps
Meet a dove on my path, unafraid
Not far from my feet, a still angel
Her eyes look into my burdened eyes
Speaking in her silent language divine
Why do you want to hold certitudes?
Why torture yourself with questions?
They may or may not be answered
Walk with joy, step out with spring
Your world is safe in caring hands.



Xavier Bage
Mon, March 13, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment