Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 16 March 2017

Honorable Principal Sir, Lighten My Burden Please






























Honorable Principal Sir, could you
Please take some books out
And make my schoolbag light
Everyday, carrying this load to school
On my back like a donkey
Is an uphill task, a grueling fight!

Eight periods on a class day mean
Eight books and eight class work books
Make the sachet weighty like stones
And to add homework material on
 Imagine how my shoulders feel
Can’t learning be without breaking bones?

Principal Sir, Can you turn schooling
A little less painful, less burdened
It makes me cry silent tears
Who can I complain to; tell my pain?
There are big heads so wise and grave
They fill my little heart with fears!

Xavier Bage
Thurs, March 16, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment