Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 29 March 2017

No Alien on the Planet of Mine




















Aeroplanes fly over my head

Every day and every night

From the airport down there

Many sloping down to land

Many roaring up to flight



Carrying loads of travelers

With different figures and faces

With fat purses and fancy luggage

To and from faraway places

I know in my deepest mind

Among them me I won’t find!



There are other realms to roam

There are other lands to explore

There are earths and space unknown

I fly in the unseen  ‘planes of souls

Into the hidden galaxies of man’s core



At my words many worldly wise

Will  perhaps scoff with pity and smile

You a traveler from other concepts

Won’t understand words without guile

No alien lives in the planet of mine
Dwellers here speak tongue divine!

Xavier Bage
Wed, March 29, 2017










No comments:

Post a Comment