Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 15 July 2016

The Diamond Within Me



















Mistakes

I’ve committed many

In my ever learning life

And when my mind awakes              

Between the pieces of sleep at night

It embroils itself in strife!



At a fork I stood

Chose I the path on my left

When perhaps the one on my right

Opt to walk I could

I took a chance and kept to

The best in my intuition’s sight



When in the world wise people

Gather money, wealth, land, houses

All that I had I sold

To purchase a diamond beyond all price

“What use the stone?”  Some still ask

To the rainbow rays I hold!



The diamond I don’t possess

Yet its luminescence enlightens my path

How blessed I am, no one knows!

My hands have the power to truly bless   

Rich I am in joy, peace, graces

To the light within, the nature in greeting bows!



Xavier Bage

Sat, July 16,  2016




No comments:

Post a Comment