Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 16 May 2018

When the Sky Turned Grey








I think of thee every moment
Thou though hid from my eyes
Art closest to my yearning heart
In every lowly action of mine
In every little step of my walk
Thou hast a silent sure part!

When the sky turned grey
And the stars went to rest
When the cuckoo sang its praise
In the sleepy mango grove
Could I float in useless thoughts?
‘It’s a new day!’ refrain the rays.

When the orphan child tender
Looked into my eyes with hope
Thou stood beside kind stream
Beckoning to the shady tree
We trinity sit together beneath
Talking of the last night’s dream!

                                                       
                                                          Xavier Bage
                                                         Thurs, May 17, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment