Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 23 February 2018

Flags








To my eyes it is white

You assert it is black

For me it is a bag

But you call it sack

For you it’s a tree

A hill, I disagree!



You hold one dear flag

And lift it to be right

My mind clings to other

So we endlessly fight

You label me lousy left

Of reason I see you bereft!



Your revered ideology

You claim to be the best

For the good of humanity

Bundle of lies the rest

Minds which are different

To your ways must be bent!



We fling at each other

Mud missiles of blame

Don’t you think we both

Put our gods to shame?

When we are out to kill

Their teachings to fulfill!



We have found holy joys

On foolish ways to walk

Though wise, we chose

In demonic tone to talk

To win we loudly shout

By force we want foe’s rout!



Wouldn’t it be better if

We alter our vision’s range?

Aim to understand others

For a much needed change?

Harmony that will bring

A peace song we can sing!



Xavier Bage

Sat, February 24, 2018






No comments:

Post a Comment