Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Trust in Me and Have Peace

























Child, why do you struggle so?

To swim against the current

Just accept the gifts aplenty

In your life to enjoy I’ve sent!



Learn to float on the water

Fear not the circling waves

I am in control of still lakes

Am the Lord of sea that raves!


The emperors that ever ruled  

Proudly the people of the earth 

Where their imposing thrones?

Dead, never to return to birth!




I am the author of all existent

Fates of scepters potent decide

From my all-seeing justice pure


No crafty minds can ever hide!



Child, beloved mine, in my palms

With all loving care you I hold

Just trust in me and have peace

Close to my heart you I fold!



I will lead you where I wish to

My hidden plans make you fulfill

Great glory approaches you, son

Surrender me your heart’s will!



Xavier Bage

Tues, December 20, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment