Familian:BidVertiser

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Under the Night Jasmine Tree
























Under the night jasmine tree

That blooms in silence of night

And sheds at dawn before sunrise

As if shy of all passing sight

Bends an old woman picking up

Fallen flowers with feeble might!



“What are you doing, Granny?” ask I

Replies she, “Picking up my joy.”

“What will you do with them?”

“In my Lord’s worship I’ll employ.

The Lord who takes care of me

 Who gives all His children a toy.”



My soul, the child, is happy playing

Singing to herself in life alone

Forgetting all that surrounds her

That’s the joy of heavenly zone

Would you pick them up with me

Before the fiery Sun on us shone?



Xavier Bage

8:55 AM, 
Wed, 23 November 2016












No comments:

Post a Comment