Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Don't Write Any Letter to Me



























Don't write any letter to me
Don't point at my loud mouth lies
Don't publish my festering faults
Though on me hover countless flies
Don't rake my sins in the market
I don't like those who do me this harm
I abhor them to the extreme, you bet.

With FIRs I threaten them
With court cases them I hound
From their jobs I drive them out
From their homes up I round
After them my Gestapo I send
I drag them to the concentrations!
Until their knees and minds they don’t bend!

I warn you again,
Do you want to end up in dungeon?
Don’t you know?
The voices I hate strangle I can!
Aren’t you aware how those names,
Have been eliminated?
Gauri, Kulbargi and Pansare of whatever fame!


Writer, poets, thinkers, artists, teachers,
Be afraid, O you so called intellectuals
Crawl before me if you wish to breathe
Sing my praises and be rewarded, do me rituals 
But, if you continue your irritating noise
I warn you of the damned consequences
When I’ll lose my camouflaged poise!


Xavier Bage
09 October 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment