Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 30 August 2018

Vagabond





















The moon has hidden his face

Behind black clouds

What can he do?

There are goings-on

 that make him ashamed

not because he did them

but because those who swear by him

do them so unashamedly.



I too turn my gaze in sadness

Look at the Mars riding on

In his red battle armor

From the east to the west

Through the depressing night.

It will march on and on

Let the people of the world revel in sins

He would not turn to look behind.



There is so much of helplessness

In and around the place we live

As those who should impart justice think unjustly

Those who should abide by laws flaunt them

There are vagabonds among the stars

But they too revolve round the sun

The disobedient minds love disorder

And obey only the law of selfishness.



I too have become selfish

In one way, I walk my ways

In the way I think best for myself

I care not what the people in the world do or

What principles they hold dear, I hold my own

I will stroll by the gurgling brook

And lie on the friendly grass under

The empathizing shade of softly talking trees.



Xavier Bage

Friday, August 31,2018






No comments:

Post a Comment