Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 8 September 2017

My Primary School Blue Whale









You are the largest creature
Of our dear planet, I was told
In my primary school G.K.
My awe was entwined with love
for you,  when I got to know
Even though you could enclose
Twenty elephants in your belly
You needed, to nourish you,
Only tiny fish!

O creature of the blue waters
How evil minds have created ways
To vilify your name
A deadly game, named after you
is up for kids to play
And it has devoured over a hundred
Human children believed to be
Engrossed in harmless fun
You never did such a ghastly act!

My heart bursts with burning anger
Against those who device
Such devilish traps
To prey on unsuspecting souls
To chain and drag them to the hell
Of dark, doorless depression!
O man, are you so beyond redemption
That you have turned wolves
To your own children?

Xavier Bage
Sat, September  o9, 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment