Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 16 February 2017

These Days of POST-TRUTH (2)





















‘Repeat a lie a thousand times,
And like divine truth it chimes!’

‘I glance at the world around
Through my only narrow pipe,
All other views and perceptions
I clean with a mental swipe.
I embrace an idea or opinion
That with mine happily rhymes.’

‘No, don’t utter a word to me
That with my pet idea will clash,
A thought which is not in tune  
With mine, will suffer verbal slash.
On mine I’ll rain my treasure,
On others I’ll waste no dimes.’

‘You believe or not, I’m firm
On the assertions that I make,
They serve well my desired aims
I care not, they are true or fake.
Believe me, trust me, be you fools
Who accuses me of hallowed crimes?’

Xavier Bage
Fri, Feb 17, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment