Familian:BidVertiser

Thursday 27 October 2016

Helpless























No, I don’t like the pollution
That floats in the air around me
In the world and
In this garden
In fact, in my core I hate it
But I can’t do anything about it.
I can’t even shout about it.
I’m helpless.

Dishonesty that is seated
On the throne
So arrogantly
Wearing the crown
And falsehood that cheats
The sweating bodies and bones
Of their legitimate wages
 I abhor the abomination
In the sacred temple
But I cannot move my hand
I am tied tight with multiple chains.

My child is in their jail
The cruel wizard has the power
Over me to blackmail
My mind revolts against
The corruption covered with
 a deceitful honeyed smile
But my voice has been choked
I am throttled constantly
With my back to the wall

Only my mind is free to think
My soul is free to hope
One day chosen by heaven
A ray of lightning will shatter
 the grip of iron chains
and purify the garden from
the foul polluted  unhealthy air
O Holy Spirit, let it be soon
Maranatha!

Xavier Bage
Thurs, Oct 27, 2016

              

No comments:

Post a Comment