Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Dogs, Hate Them




 


Dogs

I hate

Such bullies they are                 

The sight of a meek cat

They can’t tolerate!



I’ve never been near their

Foul smelling bones

Neither have I touched

Any of the toys their masters bring

Brought today tomorrow bygones!



Can’t tidy their room

Neither can they keep their body clean

Strange, how they pride

In being rude, dirty,

Stinky and mean!                                        



They can’t let us be

On the catwalks let us freely walk

They raise helluva noise

As soon as they see us

Wouldn’t let two cats quietly talk!



God must have created them

When he was in bad mood

Their smelly caves are ever open

With tongue sticking out dripping saliva

Ever ready to swallow some food!




We are peace-loving souls
And us to death they bark


Do I hate them without reason?

When I wish to mind my business

They chase us to shark!



Dogs

Let them go to dogs!!!



Xavier Bage

Wed, June 01, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment