Familian:BidVertiser

Wednesday 31 October 2018

My Love Like a Fresh Moon Rise

























I don’t know where she is
I don’t know how she lives
It pains my heart in the core
She the first love of my heart
Who couldn’t be my life’s part
Far from each other our fate tore.

In some distant foreign  lands
She lends her serving hands
Has she reconciled to her pain
In  my memory does she pine?
Am I alive in her as she is in mine?
Or in everything does she abstain?

Will she to me some day return
Will tides some day our way turn
Can I make of my love a present
Thorns my heart have tattered
Dreams cruel winds have shattered
Poles of my tent pitifully bent!

Tender  memories to me  oft flow
Turning my sad dark room aglow
Transporting  me to a lost paradise
How long this breath may prolong
Some day it must stop the song
My love, like a fresh moon rise!


Xavier Bage
Thurs, Nov 1, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment