Familian:BidVertiser

Friday 29 June 2018

He Robbed Me of My Lawful Part






















He robbed me of my just right

Yet the chosen one he became

How could it be in God’s sight?

In His Hallowed Holy Name?



My brother, the twinned one,

How I loved him true in heart

My own mother’s beloved son

He stole away my lawful part!



His father is father of mine

Of one womb we were born

Yet his fortune rose to shine

While my inheritance was torn!



Obedient I was to father’s will

From the time I received a mind

While I was seeking it to fulfill

He was turning a tricky grind!



He conned Laban in the north

My mother’s close kin sanguine

And made own wealth grow forth

But wasn’t imputed crime or sin!


He’s to be king upon brothers

His name set to go down history

I till my dry land while he thrives

Elohim, your will to me is mystery!



I submit to your omniscient vision

Let your will be done on earth

You execute your loving mission

Employing our moan and mirth!





Xavier Bage

Fri, June 29, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment